FMC Cartridge pulse Jet Dust Collector
- Cartridges are available in a wide variety of materials which fit most applications irrespective of the dust type, the quantity of dust, and the required efficiency.
- Its modular, compact design enables installation near to the dust source, which reduces the energy consumption required for transporting the dust laden air to the filter.
- The cartridges of the FMC Pulse Jet filter are easily accessible and easy to replace.
- Tough galvanised steel construction.
- Weatherproof for exposed locations.
- Integral pre-separation chamber.
- Independently tested (FMKZ) with ATEX compliant features for explosive dusts.
The FMC Pulse Jet cartridge filter is made of galvanised steel sheet and has a unique, patented UniClean® cleaning system. The special design of UniClean® cartridges guarantees uniform and effective cleaning over the entire length of the cartridges. This system is supplied with a pressure control system that enables cleaning on demand.
The FMC Pulse Jet filter is designed to handle air volumes of 1200 – 21000 m³/h containing different types of dust.
It provides maximum filtration efficiency with footprint reduced to a minimum.
The FMC Pulse Jet filter is equipped with different types of filter cartridges positioned vertically in order to avoid dust accumulation on the filter media.